Let’s face it, cryptocurrency trading is tough. Constant volatility and short-term crashes can be exhausting for beginners, and keeping on top of market updates is no easy feat. Fortunately, the best crypto signal Telegram groups make it easy to follow market conditions and find trading opportunities, no matter whether the crypto market is bullish or bearish.
At their best, cryptocurrency signals are a great way to find new trading ideas and learn from professional traders. They help crypto enthusiasts make informed decisions in the market and even help you grow your portfolio.
With thousands of cryptocurrency signal service providers, how can we know which ones genuinely want to help the crypto community? How can we separate quality signals from Telegram channel admins looking for exit liquidity?
In this guide, we’ll break down the ins and outs of signal providers and share our list of the best crypto trading signal group on Telegram.
What are Crypto Trading Signals?
Crypto trading signals are trading ideas and recommendations made by expert traders based on market analysis. By following trends and narratives in the cryptocurrency market and using technical analysis, signal providers try to predict price movements and help their followers make money in the crypto market.
When experienced traders share crypto signals, they don’t just say ‘buy Bitcoin (BTC).’ The best crypto signals use technical analysis to give an optimal entry price and designated take profit and stop loss markers. This helps new traders avoid making emotional trading decisions.
Trading signals aren’t only limited to Bitcoin and other high-volume markets like Forex. The best crypto signals often feature Ethereum (ETH) and other altcoins more susceptible to dramatic price swings.
Why Use Telegram Channels for Crypto Signals?
While Discord and Twitter are also popular platforms within the crypto community, Telegram is easily the most popular social media for sharing trading signals. Here’s why:
- Fast – The cryptocurrency market moves quickly, making any trading signals extremely time-sensitive. Telegram notifications update you in real-time, meaning you can open trades as soon as you receive a crypto signal.
- Anonymous – It’s no secret that the crypto industry values privacy. Your Telegram account is pseudonymous and can be created with any email address, meaning you don’t need to give away sensitive personal data.
- Channels and discussion groups – With Telegram, users can set up both channels and discussion groups. Only the host can make posts in Telegram channels, making it the perfect format for sharing trade signals. Telegram groups are also great because they give beginners and experienced traders an environment to discuss trading strategies and risk management.
How to Choose a Crypto Signals Provider
With so many crypto trading signal groups cropping up, knowing who to trust is hard. The best crypto signals Telegram channels should:
- Have a reasonable success rate – For crypto signal groups, having a good track record is crucial. Why would anyone want to follow a trader who only won 10% of their trades?
- Be reputable – Trust is important in the cryptocurrency market. If a signal provider’s admins or traders have a history of orchestrating pump-and-dump schemes, you might be late to the party and buy the top of an artificial pump.
- Give clear, actionable signals – Quality signals should outline the analysis behind the signal and give a precise entry price and targets. Understanding the underlying fundamental and technical analysis will give you higher conviction in the trade, making you less likely to exit the position early.
Crypto Trading Signal Pros and Cons
Crypto trading signals on Telegram are a great way for beginners to dip their feet into the trading world, but you should still take them with a grain of salt. Let’s review the pros and cons of crypto signal Telegram channels.
- Trading opportunities – It almost goes without saying, the best crypto signals should help you earn money while trading cryptocurrency.
- Learning about trading – Spending enough time following crypto trading signals will teach you all about trading strategies and technical analyses to make you a better trader.
- Market-wide coverage – The cryptocurrency market is enormous. It’s almost impossible to be across all the updates in every niche. Crypto signal Telegram groups can help you stay on top of every industry field, including altcoin trading, DeFi, and NFTs.
- Expensive – While most signal providers offer free channels, these are generally just a marketing tool persuading you to buy paid crypto signals.
- Profits are never guaranteed – Disclaimer time! Just because a crypto signal channel told you BTC was going to $1M and drew squiggly lines on a chart doesn’t mean it will happen. Always do your own research, and don’t blindly invest in every signal that pops up in your notifications.
- You’re used as exit liquidity – It’s important to remember that every time you see a new crypto signal, the channel that shared it has already opened its position and is waiting for traders to follow them. In many free Telegram groups, the signal has already been given to paying customers. Don’t get caught copy trading, and be the last person to enter a position.
Best Crypto Signals Telegram Groups
The reason you’re here in the first place! Without any further ado, let’s dive into our list of the best crypto signal Telegram channels.
1. Fat Pig Signals
Fat Pig Signals is one of the best crypto signal Telegram groups. The team regularly spits out high-quality, profitable signals for Bitcoin and altcoins. Beyond sharing great trading opportunities, Fat Pig Signals shares important market updates and informs its community about un-launched crypto projects.
The VIP group also has access to portfolio balancing and composition advice. This gives the Fat Pig community exposure across the breadth of the crypto market. They also receive regular information about top DeFi opportunities, like yield farming.
What people like about Fat Pig Signals is their commitment to transparency. Their website proudly displays a complete record of all their signals since 2018. This show that Fat Pig Signals has a good track record.
While the free channel is a good source of information and successful trades, crypto enthusiasts must be ready to fork out for the VIP services. The cheapest subscription begins at $900 for three months.
- Clear, data-driven signals with a high success rate.
- Transparent record of all signal history.
- Additional services include portfolio advice and DeFi recommendations.
- Expensive VIP subscription.
Join Fat Pig Signals
2. Crypto VIP Signals
Crypto VIP Signals is an excellent resource for crypto traders seeking detailed technical analysis and clear trading signals. Alongside a high success rate (they claim 95% on spot and futures trading), Crypto VIP Signals provides plenty of great educational content, helping people learn about blockchain technology and new trading strategies.
What separates Crypto VIP Signals from other providers is that they look at more than just price charts. The professional analysts also explore relevant metrics like Bitcoin exchange outflows to monitor market liquidity and sentiment.
The team also takes requests from the community to analyze certain altcoins. A great all-around channel, Crypto VIP Signals is one of Telegram’s best free crypto signal groups.
- High success rate.
- 360-degree view of the market, drawing analysis from a wide variety of sources.
- Responsive to its community.
- Free Telegram group.
Learn2Trade is a powerful analytics tool that uses an algorithm to identify potentially profitable trade opportunities. The platform covers not only the crypto market but also offers trading signals within Forex and traditional finance.
The platform is popular with hands-free traders thanks to its automated trading bot. The auto-trading boasts a success rate of 79% and is compatible with top crypto exchanges like Binance Futures and ByBit.
Learn2Trade’s free telegram group is mainly focused on sharing news from within the crypto space but aims to share up to 3 signals per week. The VIP paid service, however, aims to provide up to 40 signals per month. These paid services are relatively affordable, starting from just £18 per month.
- Trading signals sourced by an algorithm, eliminating emotional trading.
- Automated trading bot for hands-free trading.
- 79% success rate.
- Affordable VIP services.
- Dedicated customer support.
4. Binance Killers
Binance Killers is one of the industry’s most popular channels for crypto trading signals. Supporting over 200,000 subscribers, Binance Killers frequently gives clear signals backed with detailed technical analysis and a high success rate.
The free telegram channel provides plenty of educational content for traders looking to level up their knowledge. Binance Killers also shares monthly profit and loss reports outlining their impressive track record and signal history.
To join Binance Killer’s VIP group, followers should watch the free Telegram group. Spots are limited, so openings aren’t always available. While typically expensive, Binance Killers occasionally offers discounted entry paid in BTC.
- High success rate on crypto trading signals.
- Helpful educational content.
- Monthly profit and loss reports.
- Rather costly, VIP services available from 0.06 BTC per month.
Join Binance Killers
5. Universal Crypto Signals
While the complicated subscription models discourage you, Universal Crypto Signals is an excellent resource for crypto traders of all levels. Covering Bitcoin and altcoin markets, Universal Crypto Signals pulls data from top crypto exchanges like Coinbase and Kucoin.
With six different subscription plans, traders can choose a plan based on their trading strategy. For example, some plans focus on spot trading pairs, while others are dedicated solely to leverage trading for maximum returns (or losses!).
The most expensive plans support integration with Cornix, a popular automated trading service. This makes it easier for hands-free traders to pass over trading responsibilities to the Universal Crypto Signals algorithm.
- Algorithm-based crypto trading signals.
- Integrates with Cornix for automated trading services.
- Variety of plans for all kinds of traders.
- Mid-range fees starting from $66 per month.
6. Verified Crypto Traders
Another popular all-rounder, Verified Crypto Traders,, offers one of Telegram’s best crypto signal channels. Providing more than basic signals, VCF shares intriguing market analysis exploring areas other groups tend to overlook. This includes stablecoin outflows and dominance.
The Verified Crypto Traders team is built up of several experienced traders worldwide and boasts a high success rate. For those who like automated trading, VCF signals also support Cornix integration.
Finally, a VCF subscription also grants admission to the group’s regular webinars and educational content.
- All round service offering trading signals and wider market analysis.
- Supports the Cornix automated trading platform.
- Educational webinars for VIP subscribers.
- Fees begin from $99 per month.
7. Wall Street Queen
Next up, we have Wall Street Queen. Wall Street has built a loyal following with over 180,000 subscribers on her public channel. Wall Street Queen is best known for her sharp technical analysis and in-depth trade setups.
Moreover, Wall St Queen shares the occasional snippet of crypto news that she expects will impact the market.
Unfortunately, most of Wall Street Queen’s cryptocurrency trading signals are reserved for VIP channels. Access to the VIP group isn’t cheap either, with a monthly subscription generally setting you back around $500.
Despite the price, Wall Street Queen boasts a solid track record, claiming 90% accuracy across 30-40 monthly trading signals.
- Reliable crypto trading signals, claiming 90% accuracy
- Uses technical indicators to plan trades
- 5+ exit points given for each signal
Join Wall Street Queen
8. Fed. Russian Insiders
If you’re looking for a crypto signals Telegram group that looks at the market from every angle, Russian Insiders might be just what you’re after.
Drawing on years of bitcoin trading experience and altcoin analysis, Russian Insiders offers a diverse approach to crypto trading. Beyond relying on technical analysis alone, Russian Insiders tracks important trends like social market sentiment and the Bitcoin Fear and Greed Index.
On top of that, Russian Insiders also tracks developing crypto news stories, helping them to stay abreast of all the latest market events.
- Quality Bitcoin and altcoin trading signals
- Boasts 94% signal accuracy
- Costly, with monthly subscriptions starting from $750
Join Fed. Russian Traders
9. Binance Signals
Coming in at number 9, Binance Signals is a popular crypto signals Telegram dealing with assets listed on the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange.
Sharing the latest crypto news, detailed technical analysis, and social sentiment, Binance Signals has attracted over 100,000 subscribers. Unlike many crypto Telegram groups, Binance Signals is completely free. This makes it a popular choice for newcomers with smaller wallets.
- Crypto trading signals and news updates
- Over 100,000 loyal subscribers
- Free to join
Join Binance Signals
10. Crypto Inner Circle
Rounding out DailyCoin’s list of the best crypto signal telegram groups is none other than Crypto Inner Circle. Crypto Inner Circle uses technical analysis to deliver reliable altcoin trading signals with no fluff.
While some signal providers seem to disappear during a bear market, Crypto Inner Circle doubles down and works twice as hard to keep providing value. CIC keeps subscribers regularly updated on signals as they unfold, and is always on hand to react to unexpected market events.
What subscribers like about Crypto Inner Circle is that the channel doesn’t force trades. Some crypto signal channels aim to provide a certain number of daily signals to keep subscribers happy. Crypto Inner Circle bucks this trend, only sharing high-conviction signals.
- Reliable trading signals backed by technical analysis.
- Responsive customer support.
- Practices risk management and doesn’t force unnecessary trades.
Join Crypto Inner Circle
On the Flipside
- As the saying goes, ‘There’s no such thing as a free lunch.’ Most free crypto signal groups are a marketing tactic to convince you to pay for a VIP subscription.
- If you do join a VIP signal Telegram channel, please continue to do your own research and conduct proper due diligence before entering trades.
Why This Matters
Crypto signal channels can be a good way to start cryptocurrency trading but they don’t guarantee success in the crypto market.
The best method for finding good crypto Telegram channels is to join groups and see if you find the information valuable.
This a matter of personal preference, which differs from user to user. Some people have found crypto signals helpful tools for growing their portfolio, but you should remember that profits are never guaranteed.
It’s difficult to say which is the best crypto signal group in Telegram because every group is different and benefits from different trading styles. If in doubt, checking a group’s track record and signal history is a good way of knowing which is best for you.