- Boba Network has partnered with Tenderly to make building smart contracts on the network easier.
- Integration could help boost the Boba Network by making it more dev-friendly.
- Level-2 scaling solution Boba Network raised $45 million in April 2022.
Building smart contracts on the Boba Network just became a lot easier. Developers building next-gen multichain apps will now have access to advanced blockchain development tools.
Tenderly’s platform features include a debugger to fix smart contract bugs before publishing. It also offers a tool that helps devs analyze and optimize gas usage. Devs can also use the platform to simulate network transactions, forks, and more.
Dev-Friendly Networks Boost Blockchain Adoption
This integration will likely boost the Boba Netowork, helping it attract more projects to its ecosystem. Developer-friendly infrastructure is crucial for smart contract networks. More projects lead to more functionality, attracting users to the network.
Developers already like the Boba Network for a few different reasons. For one, Boba is comparable with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EMV). The network also offers scalability, high transaction throughput, and fast finality.
Boba Network already has multichain support for Avalanche, BNB, Moonbeam, and Fantom. It supports fast transactions and between 40-100X lower fees than on layer-1 networks.
Gas fees are a critical deterrent to the mainstream adoption of Web3, according to Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin. The integration between Boba Network and Tendely could enable a new generation of gas-efficient smart contracts.
On The Flipside
- Boba network raised $45 million in April 2022 at a valuation of $1.5 billion. Investors included insiders from Huobi and Crypto.com.
- According to leaked documents, bankrupt Alameda Research holds $38 million in Boba tokens. This caused some concerns among holders, who worried Alameda could dump the tokens.
Why You Should Care
Making blockchain development easier could significantly boost the dApp and DeFi industries. If developers can build dApps faster, users will have access to more useful dApps more quickly.
See what the Ethereum founder says about Web3 apps and mainstream adoption:
For Layer-2 Transaction Fees to Be Truly Accepted, They Must Stay Under $0.05 – Vitalik Buterin
Read more about FTX’s balance sheet:
FTX: $8.9 Billion Customer Funds Missing – Here’s What Happened