- Shiba Inu’s long-awaited Shibarium mainnet is due for launch next month.
- Shiba Inu, Bone ShibaSwap, and Bad Idea AI coins get new listings.
- Shytoshi Kusama celebrates Puppynet achievements on Twitter.
Recent revelations in the Shiba Inu Ecosystem have accelerated the adoption of Bone ShibaSwap (BONE). The gas and governance fee token for Shibarium L2 recently joined Changelly, a popular European crypto platform in the Czech Republic.
The trading of $BONE is instantly available on spot and can be traded for over 500 altcoins. Furthermore, SHIB Token emphasized the importance of DoggyDAO in its celebratory message – DAOs enable the community to govern themselves via voting on proposals.
In the recent Summer of Shibarium blog series, lead dev Shytoshi Kusama mentioned that governance DAOs would be split into four; each of the tokens representing a different aspect of a decentralized, perpetual system.
CeFi Platforms Welcome SHIB, BAD, and BONE
Coinone, a South Korean crypto exchange, has welcomed SHIB. The move might significantly boost the ERC-20 token’s liquidity in Asia, as Shiba Inu is considered to have a broader audience in North America and Africa.
Meanwhile, Shiba Inu’s new artificial intelligence partner, Bad Idea AI (BAD), scored a critical listing – Poloniex, the 24th largest centralized crypto exchange globally. The AI-based memecoin merges Blockchain, artificial intelligence, and DAOs. It is known for giving the SHIB Army advice on Shiboshis NFTs.
The Shiba Inu community is also excited about the Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto, Canada, on August 15-16th. The birthplace of Ethereum is likely to give birth to Shibarium’s mainnet. As for now, Shibarium Beta is counting new milestones – the testnet recently hit 31 million transfers.
On The Flipside
- Despite the new listings by major CeFi platforms, all three aforementioned tokens have dropped in value since last week.
- Shiba Inu’s partner, Bad Idea AI ($BAD), was hit the hardest, plummeting by 14.5% in the last seven days.
Why This Matters
Shiba Inu has one of the most active communities in crypto.
Delve into DailyCoin’s latest crypto news: