- Crypto-trader and analyst, Ben Armstrong suggests that an Ethereum based project could skyrocket 500 times more
- He made this known on his YouTube channel to his 486,000 subscribers
- Ben Armstrong comments that he is keeping a close watch on a relatively unknown protocol that is guaranteed to make DeFi easier as it rewards investors with just a few clicks
Crypto-currency investor, trader, and analyst, Ben Armstrong, has opined that a new Ethereum based project could skyrocket and earn investors up to a whopping 500 percent on their investment.
Similarly, an Ethereum whale with the user name, 0x_b1, has noted that the unpopular crypto yAxis (AXIS) would become the next yearn.finance YFI
Armstrong made this known on his YouTube channel with over 486,000 subscribers. He stated that investors who made considerable gains from Dogecoin’s 1,000% price boost should be prepared for the next big thing.
He explained that the success of Aave, yearn finance (YFI), and Synthetix (SNX) shows the interest of enterprises and retail investors in decentralized finance. Since its launch, Aave has made an insane 260x return on investment.
Synthetix spiked by an astronomical 407x in less than a year. This is DeFi ladies and gentlemen and this is only the pre-game party.
Commenting on the new protocol, Ben Armstrong stated;
It’s called APY.Finance and the ticker APY, a plug and play solution for investors which routes funds to the best yield farming strategies. One won’t have to search for options himself and worry about changing yield AKA returns. It’s all automated and is essentially an aggregator of DeFi.
What’s more, he explained that this new project, APY.Finance, is already connected to all the leading DeFi protocols such as Uniswap (UNI), SushiSwap (SUSHI), Aave, Compound (COMP), yearn, Synthetix, dYdX, and more.
On the Flipside
- Jeremy Rubin, technical advisor to Stellar, a Bitcoin core Contributor believes that the collapse of ETH is inevitable.
- Several commentators have argues that ETH will forever play second fiddle to BTC and the emergence of newer coins with better features will ultimately see ETH struggle.
The Features of APY.Finance That Makes It The Protocol Poised To Make The Next Big Leap
Ben Armstrong believes APY.Finance will be the next thing that makes the giant leap because its users have the wide latitude to deposit a range of stable coins like Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), and DAI, and then AI automatically scours the crypto space for the next low risk, high reward investment.
Using API.Finance, fees for pool withdrawals, and charges on deposits are 7 times lower than all DeFi Platforms.
Furthermore, Ben Armstrong argues that APY.Finance’s value is going to skyrocket because of its diverse and experienced team. Founded by Will Shanda, a veteran and a winner of several hackathons, this project is poised for massive success.
Another member of the team is Chan-Ho Suh, a former quant developer for Capital One. Armstrong also believes that with the backing of Sam Bankman-Fried‘s FTX exchange, the sky is the starting point for APY.Finance.
With the crypto and DeFi market on a parabolic rise, here’s our pick for the top 10 crypto projects you should keep an eye out for in 2021.