- SuiPad is the first decentralized launchpad on the Sui Network.
- Kairon Labs will help SuiPad with improving liquidity, among other things.
- SuiPad has raised $1.15 million from various investors.
In the ever-evolving world of blockchain, the launch of a new project can make or break its future success. The launch process has become increasingly complex, with projects facing issues such as time-consuming token sale processes, lack of information about IDO projects, and token prices falling below the IDO price.
SuiPad, which has just partnered with Kairon Labs to improve liquidity on its launchpad, aims to solve these problems and more by providing a community-centric launchpad for innovative blockchain startups on the Sui network.
SuiPad Partners With Kairon Labs to Improve Liquidity
Kairon Labs, one of SuiPad’s early investors, has announced its partnership with the newly-released launchpad.
Kairon Labs will support SuiPad’s ecosystem by providing liquidity to its launchpad projects, ensuring a smooth trading experience for market participants. It will also help reduce price volatility and increase market efficiency.
Jens Willemen, Managing Partner of Kairon Labs, said that it will benefit both SuiPad’s launchpad projects and its participants, as it will increase trading volume and liquidity, resulting in a better trading experience.
“Our partnership with SuiPad is also geared towards our common commitment to the growth and development of the Sui Ecosystem. We hope that this collaboration represents a significant step towards achieving this goal by providing innovative solutions that support the success of Sui-based projects.”
What is SuiPad?
SuiPad is the first decentralized launchpad on the Sui Network, offering a customized launch experience with strategized token launch models, time periods, accepted token types, and auction algorithms.
For launchpad participants, SuiPad provides a fair reward distribution mechanism combining tier-based and lottery allocation, holding escrow for project funds to safeguard investors’ principal capital.
SuiPad has recently revealed the next three phases of its launch this year. These include:
- SuiPad on Mainnet
- $SUIP IDO
- Staking pool and SuiPad Shield
- 1st batch of IDO (4 projects)
- Production of SuiTank’s first season (8 Episodes)
- SuiTank first season on the air
- 2nd batch of IDO (8 projects)
- 1st Cohort of SuiPad Incubation Program
- 1st Cohort of SuiPad Academy
- 2nd Cohort of SuiPad Incubation
- 3rd batch of IDO (8 projects)
SuiPad has also recently raised $1.15 million from NGC Venturres, GBV Capital, Cogitent Ventures, Rarestone Capital, Kernel Ventures, Kairon Labs, NewTribe Capital, Moonrock Capital, and others.
On the Flipside
- Sui is a new blockchain that has yet to receive much attention from users. On top of that, there’s been controversy recently over Sui not airdropping its tokens to early users.
Why You Should Care
Launchpads are great for kickstarting someone’s career or helping them launch their startups.
Read more about how Polygon is driving institutional adoption of DeFi:
Read more about how many of Ethereum’s blocks are OFAC-Compliant: