- Shiba Inu’s ‘puppynet’ testnet on-chain explorer gets a reboot.
- SHIB community members share the testing results on Twitter.
- Shibarium roadmap unravels the potential mainnet launch date.
LucieSHIB, a prominent marketing team member at SHIB Token, took to Twitter to inform the active community, known popularly as SHIB Army, about the changes to Shibarium Beta blockchain explorer PuppyScan.io.
This blockchain data analyzer kept records of all the transactions and wallet addresses done on the testnet in $tBONE – a test token used exclusively for Shibarium’s Layer-2 testing procedures.
Three Key Factors of Shibarium Testing
The update kicked in on June 19th, 2023, but the data gathered in the three months since the testnet’s launch is sufficient to get a clearer picture of what Shibarium mainnet can bring. The testing period showcased the performance of Shibarium’s code via these four main factors:
- Average block time – usually at five seconds- means that Shibarium L2 might dramatically speed up the transaction speed on the self-sufficient network.
- Total transactions – with 21.5 million transactions done on the testnet in a couple of months, Shibarium Public Beta proves it can run smoothly despite high demand.
- Wallet addresses – the ‘Puppynet’ testnet scooped 16.9 million registered users during the testing period, with plenty of members seeking to stake or delegate $BONE.
In a nutshell, Shibarium’s mainnet is at the center of attention on Shiba Inu’s socials. The developer team had previously confirmed that the highly-anticipated Layer-2 project is set to drop in Q3 of 2023.
Presently, the hard work on Shibarium’s official release continues. Meanwhile, lead dev Shytoshi Kusama’s early June surprise came early this time in the Shibacals studio.
On the Flipside
- The PuppyScan blockchain explorer frequently goes offline due to hosting server errors.
Why This Matters
Shiba Inu’s Layer-2 solution is a long-awaited game-changer for the huge and active Shiba Inu community.
Delve into DailyCoin’s latest crypto news:
The Shibarium Ecosystem encompasses all of the Shibarium-related projects. For instance, the Shibacals studio, the gas fee token Bone ShibaSwap (BONE), and SHIB: The Metaverse.
Shibarium Puppynet is the testnet for Shibarium. The testnet is needed to ensure a smooth transition to the mainnet of Shibarium L2.
Shiba Inu is an ERC-20 token on Ethereum (ETH), also working on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum are usually Layer-1.
According to SHIB Token, the Shibarium L2 mainnet is set to launch in Q3 of 2023. However, the Shibarium Beta mainnet is already out for testing.