- Top goalscorer of all time to be celebrated in the new CR7 NFT collection.
- Previously, the CR7 NFT went for an average of $22,800 during the initial drop.
- The new collection offers free tickets and a training session with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Binance NFT, the NFT marketplace behind the largest global crypto exchange, announced the Forever CR7: The GOAT NFT collection for soccer fans. This is a follow-up to the CR7 NFT Drop in 2022. The Ronaldo-themed NFTs take a 3D shot at “reimagining his most important goals,” 838 and counting!
Forever CR7 Collection Drop Date & Rarity Types
After the successful launch of the inaugural Cristiano Ronaldo NFT collection in November 2022, the crypto giant has added a lengthy list of physical perks for holders, including:
- Real one-on-one training session with Cristiano Ronaldo.
- T-shirts signed by Ronaldo & entries into future giveaways.
- A digital meet & greet with the greatest scorer of all time.
- Free tickets to the upcoming Binance Blockchain week.
However, the aforementioned real-life perks highly depend on the rarity of these CR7 NFTs. For instance, to get both the Binance Blockchain Week conference tickets and a real-life training session with the superstar forward himself, Super Super Rare (SSR) NFTs would be needed.
There are just seven SSR NFTs representing Ronaldo’s signature Bicycle Kick. The auction for CR7 SSR NFTs, including the two exclusive events, starts at 14:00 UTC on July 3, 2023, and will cost $15,000 Tether USD (USDT) each.
NFT enthusiasts can choose the more affordable Super Rare (SR) NFTs, which include an autograph-signed T-shirt, jersey, or other Ronaldo merchandise. These Binance NFTs cost significantly less – $200 USDT via the Binance subscription mechanism.
The Rare and Normal CR7 NFTs are more wallet-friendly options, ranging from $10 to $30 and depicting moments from Ronaldo’s fascinating career across top European soccer clubs like Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Juventus.
On The Flipside
- The trading of these NFTs is subject to Binance NFT marketplace’s terms and conditions and isn’t available on other blockchain platforms.
Why This Matters
Soccer and blockchain partnerships usually positively impact crypto’s retail adoption.
Explore DailyCoin’s trending crypto news: