- Recently, Yuga Labs inked $16.5M in sales in their first-ever Bitcoin NFT collection.
- The second trip to the Otherside will accommodate up to 10,000 metaverse travelers.
- Following the news, Otherdeed For Otherside NFT floor price spikes 3.5% in 24 hours.
Yuga Labs, the famed creators of Bored Ape Yacht Club, continues the metaverse push with the second edition of Otherdeed For Otherside. In the so-called “Second Trip,” up to 10,000 Otherdeed NFT holders can join the two-hour narrative in the metaverse.
Further, the gamified experience will open up on 25th March 2023, led by Otherside Team Captains. This brings innovation to the blockchain game by Yuga Labs, as the first trip to the Otherside didn’t include the Team Captains and was limited to just 5,000 players.
10,000 Daring Voyagers Set to Embark
Currently, Yuga Labs promises to give priority to Otherdeed For Otherside NFT holders. Besides, the Otherdeed NFT holders can invite a friend with a ‘guest pass,’ but that doesn’t guarantee a spot on the 10,000 allowlist.
Naturally, the news about a second trip to the Otherside excited the vast community of Bored Apes, thus catapulting Otherdeed For Otherside NFTs back to 1.94 Ethereum (ETH) – the best result in two weeks. These NFTs from the Bored Ape Yacht Club authors serve as proof of land ownership in the metaverse game and might include extra traits like game artifacts or even the super-rare Koda playable characters.
On the Flipside
- Due to intensifying phishing attacks, Yuga Labs recommends “to join straight from the link provided in this blog post when it’s posted.” It will be possible to join 15 minutes before the game story begins.
- TwelveFold, the recent NFT collection by the Web3 giant on Bitcoin, had the same issue, as Google Ads showed a counterfeit minting page above the actual link.
Why You Should Care
Yuga Labs is among the most innovative Web3 companies in the sphere, with numerous blue-chip NFT collections.
Find out more about currently trending gaming NFT projects:
Chiliz 2.0 Welcomes Solana Blockasset NFTs as CHZ Slides 10%
The Sandbox to Distribute $600K in Rewards at March Festival