- Donald Trump surrendered in Georgia on conspiracy charges.
- The ex-President skipped GOP talks and instead went to X.
- All three Donald Trump NFT collections skyrocketed over 30%.
The 45th U.S. President, Donald Trump, returns to Twitter after two years of silence to declare his innocence and post his mugshot. Many meme fans, including platform owner Elon Musk, greeted his characteristically bombastic arrival.
The leading Republican candidate was interviewed yesterday by Tucker Carlson, a former FOX journalist who now resides on social media. Interestingly, the interview was aired simultaneously with the GOP presidential debate on Fox News.
Donald Trump Makes NFTs Great Again?
Meanwhile, the NFT markets soared in trading volume as all three NFT collections regained popularity on Trump’s mugshot reveal. For instance, Trump Digital Trading Cards NFT shot up 42.3% in floor price to 0.195 Ether (ETH). At the current market prices, that’s $322.35 for one Trump Card NFT. Initially, these cards went on sale for $99, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
The second edition of Trump’s autobiographical NFTs, Trump Digital Cards Series 2, soared 3617% in trading volume, totaling 9.56 ETH, valued at $15,813.60. Moreover, the controversial Win Trump Prizes (TPRIZES) collection on Polygon PoS soared by 38% but still trades below $50, as many NFT enthusiasts are confused about the terms and conditions of these digital sweepstakes.
On the Flipside
- NFT market trading volume has plunged to its lowest levels since June 2021, before the NFT boom took off for the first time.
- The largest NFT liquidation event in July 2023 has sent blue-chip NFT collections like Bored Ape Yacht Club and Azuki to all-time lows.
Why This Matters
NFT collections backed by celebrities tend to succeed. To illustrate, Donald Trump netted $4.9M from his NFT collections via the licensing deal with NFT INT LLC.
Explore DailyCoin’s top trending crypto news: