- SHIB Army’s social networks to share dividends between holders.
- Bone ShibaSwap’s official Twitter announces Shibarium Beta launch date.
- BONE Soars 15% following the news, meanwhile Shiba Inu (SHIB) slips 3%.
The gas fee token of the upcoming Layer-2 upgrade for Shiba Inu (SHIB) soared by 15% in a few hours after the announcement from Bone ShibaSwap’s official Twitter account, urging the holders to mark their calendar for next week, as Shibarium Beta should go live according to ShibaSwap.
At press time, Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) trades at $1.95, according to CoinGecko. With 15.3% gains in the last 24 hours, the governance token for Shibarium is having bullish momentum throughout the month with 38.4% gains in the last 30 days. With 90% of Shiba Inu’s BONE in circulation and a limited supply, Shibarium’s only gas token is close to entering TOP 100 by global crypto market capitalization.
SHIB Army Socials To Pay Revenue
According to the plan revealed by creator of ShibArmy(.)co, ShibArmy(.)VIP social portals, SHIB Dream, revealed that the inaugural Shib Dream NFT collection will also be one of the first projects on Shiba Inu’s Layer-2 scaling solution. Further on, the prominent member of SHIB Army outlined the key points in the roadmap of the upcoming NFT collection:
- Limited supply of 3333 NFTs with 5% of yield set ablaze on SHIB Burn.
- Crypto prize pool with $15,800 in SHIB, BONE & LEASH tokens.
- 15% shared dividends between ShibArmy(.)co, ShibArmy(.)VIP members.
- 5% of all profits goes to St Jude’s Children’s Hospital and education.
- 7% of all profits goes to World Central Kitchen LADS Shiba Sequoia Forest.
On contrary to Bone ShibaSwap (BONE), the recent news didn’t have an instant impact on Shiba Inu’s (SHIB) market price. At press time, #15 ranked Japanese guard dog-themed crypto SHIB is priced at $0.00001321, according to CoinGecko. With a 2.8% deficit in the last 24 hours, Shiba Inu (SHIB) is still confidently above the fundamental support line of $0.00001, successfully retained since January 14th, 2023.
On the Flipside:
- The timeframe provided by Bone ShibaSwap’s Twitter is unconfirmed by main developer Shytoshi Kusama, who recently said ‘soon’.
- The possible launch of Shibarium Beta doesn’t mean that the Layer-2 will be openly available to the public, as it’s likely to be a closed beta.
- However, Shibarium’s launch next week would mark an important milestone toward releasing the full version of Shibarium blockchain.
- Shiba Inu community grows further with charity donation plans through social media.
Why You Should Care:
The Shiba Inu community, popularly known as SHIB Army, is anticipating Shibarium to be a game-changer for the two-year old dog-themed memecoin.
Track the latest moves of Shiba Inu: