My Neighbor Alice shared good news for Android users with the release of its highly anticipated Companion App in the Google Play Store. The announcement came a week after delays caused by unforeseen circumstances were announced via the game’s official Medium blog post and Twitter account.
The blog post went into detail about what can be customized in the Companion App, along with new features that will soon be made available.
Good news, Neighbors! 🏡— Alice (@MyNeighborAlice) October 6, 2022
Last time we shared that the #MNA companion app would be released later than expected. 📱
You no longer have to wait because today is the day.
Alice's Wardrobe is finally here for Android! 🎉
👇 Start customizing your avatars:https://t.co/v3pH3BLpvF pic.twitter.com/5caMdqo6Tk
My Neighbor Alice Companion App: What’s in It?
With the new Companion App, players can:
- Create Avatars
- Customize their avatars with NFT clothing items they own or buy from the marketplace
- Change their avatar’s skin tone and haircut
- Mint their avatars on the blockchain
The Companion App represents a successful milestone achievement in developing the My Neighbor Alice ecosystem, allowing players to see what their avatars will look like in future versions of the game.
The Companion App was introduced to provide extra utility for players that bought in-game items and collectibles, such as plots of land, via the native or external marketplaces.
How to Use the My Neighbor Alice Companion App
Here’s a brief overview of how to set up your Companion App:
- Visit the My Neighbor Alice Marketplace
- Click on the ‘Connect Chromia Vault’ button
- Link your MetaMask Wallet (Note: Use the Binance Smart Chain network)
- Choose the NFTs you want to move to the Chromia Vault
- Open your Companion App and log into your Chromia Vault account by choosing “Import an existing account.”
- Customize your avatar
What Is My Neighbor Alice?
My Neighbor Alice is a Play to Earn (P2E) blockchain farm builder game inspired by games such as the highly successful Animal Crossing. Players can gather resources, craft items, buy plots of land in the ‘Lummelunda Archipelago,’ interact with other players, and more to progress in the game.
On the Flipside
- The Companion App has yet to be released on Apple’s App Store, and there’s no new information on when the Companion App will be released for iOS users.
Why You Should Care
- My Neighbor Alice has made a lot of progress over the years. After inaugurating its first Alpha season with a marketplace, the much-anticipated Play to Earn game is providing greater utility to users who buy NFTs, such as clothing items from native and external marketplaces.
- The Companion App represents more progress and shows how player avatars will look in future versions of the game.
Similar stories on DailyCoin: