After kicking off its first Alpha season, ‘My Neighbor Alice’ has now rolled out its marketplace. The announcement came via an official Medium blog post and a tweet.
Currently, the marketplace supports the buying and selling of land on the secondary market, P2P land trade, and a few more features. The official announcement also mentions that new features like land previews will soon be made available.
Hello Neighbors 👩🌾— Alice (@MyNeighborAlice) July 26, 2022
We are delighted to announce that our Marketplace is now live!🌸
Learn more https://t.co/CSSzDFrj1Q
My Neighbor Alice Marketplace: What’s in It?
With the new marketplace, players can buy and sell land in ‘Lummelunda’, the official digital world of My Neighbor Alice. What makes the marketplace unique is the inclusion of a number of smart features that help make trading easier.
Here’s an overview of what players can currently do on the new marketplace:
- Buy or sell land in Lummelunda on the secondary market;
- Trade land plots peer-to-peer;
- Buy newly minted land on the primary market;
- Edit user profiles;
- See the location of owned land on the Lummelunda map;
- View neighbors.
In future, players will be able to preview land on a map before buying it. In other words, players can view the exact location of the land being sold on the archipelago.
As indicated by the category listed on the marketplace, tokens for in-game items can also be sold on the marketplace, however there are no items being sold as of this writing.
How to Connect to the My Neighbor Alice Marketplace
To access the marketplace, players must first connect their wallets.
For those who may be unfamiliar, here’s a quick rundown of how to do that:
- Install MetaMask and create your own wallet
- Don’t forget to add the Binance Smart Chain network, because gas fees are paid in BNB
- Visit the My Neighbor Alice marketplace, and click on “Connect Wallet”
- Enter your MetaMask wallet details.
- After successfully connecting your wallet, you will be able to view your profile and assets.
Notably, My Neighbor Alice doesn’t charge fees for the use of its marketplace; players can buy land and in-game assets with ALICE tokens, and pay BNB for transactions.
What My Neighbor Alice Is All About
My Neighbor Alice is a game about developing land, gathering resources, crafting items, and much more. The massively multiplayer game revolves around cultivating virtual land, completing daily tasks, interacting with players, and earning rewards.
Why You Should Care
- My Neighbor Alice is a much-anticipated Play to Earn (P2E) game with an active community. The game recently released its first Alpha season, and with the marketplace, it has checked off another milestone on its roadmap.
- The new marketplace represents a big step in the development of the My Neighbor Alice ecosystem, and the developers have already provided a glimpse into the updates that the marketplace will be getting.
You may also like:
My Neighbor Alice: Plans for 2022