In a recent announcement, Binance.US, the U.S. branch of the global Binance exchange, revealed the listing of $ALICE. My Neighbor Alice players can now buy the game’s primary currency for on Binance.US.
The announcement comes via social handles of My Neighbor Alice, as well as from Binance.US. itself.
$ALICE Listed on Binance.US
The ALICE token options have already been listed on the exchange, as announced on September 6th. Binance users can now head over to the exchange to deposit, withdraw, and trade the token.
Here’s a quick rundown of the listing:
- ALICE can be deposited and withdrawn on the Binance.US exchange.
- ALICE/USD and ALICE/USDT pairs have been made available.
- The ALICE token can be purchased via debit card, wire transfer, and bank transfer.
It should be noted that Binance supports ALICE transactions through the Ethereum (ERC20) and BNB Smart Chain (BSC) networks.
What Is ALICE Used for?
My Neighbor Alice runs on the ALICE token, which players can use to buy NFTs and other in-game assets. The token can also be used for staking programs, and in the project’s governance system.
What Is My Neighbor Alice?
Developed by Antler Interactive, My Neighbor Alice is a Play to Earn (P2E) blockchain game. Its gameplay resembles similar farming games such as Animal Crossing. Players can buy a plot of land, develop it, interact with neighbors, go fishing, and much more. Each piece of land is represented by an NFT in the game’s ‘Lummelunda Archipelago’.
On the Flipside
- My Neighbor Alice is not targeted towards blockchain gamers specifically. While the game resembles Animal Crossing and other similar farming games, the blockchain and DeFi elements hover close beneath a pretty UI, which has left traditional gamers feeling skeptical.
- A lot of players have complained about the game’s initial entry cost, as players would typically rather experience the game before deciding to invest.
Why You Should Care
My Neighbor Alice was listed among the top 100 games just a few months ago. With its new marketplace, first Alpha season, and its latest land sale, the game has been making steady progress, and the Binance.US listing will certainly help Antler Interactive to expand its reach and attract a larger audience.
You may also like: