Virtual Blockchain Week (VBW), the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry’s most ambitious virtual conference, unveiled the dates and speakers for the week-long event featuring the biggest names in blockchain.
The conference is reported to take place on April 26 – May 2, 2020. The seven-day event will be broadcasted online at VirtualBlockchainWeek and will be hosted by Joel Comm and Travis Wright of The Bad Crypto Podcast.
Joel Comm, the co-founder of VBW regretted that the threat of coronavirus has led to the cancellation or postponement of various blockchain events. However, he claims his team is fortunate to have an incredible community and the technology to create similar experiences on a global scale. According to him:
We are dedicated to delivering a conference experience that delivers fantastic content in an interactive setting which sets a new high bar for all future virtual conferences.
Virtual Blockchain Week will offer free registration for anyone in the world to participate and view all content via live stream. Users will be allowed to choose VIP experience, which includes speaker meet & greets, as well as a networking pre-party. The prices will be starting at $97.
The event organizers report, that half of the proceeds from VIP ticket sales will be given to support COVID-19 non-profit relief efforts.
Thirty blockchain and cryptocurrency experts have signed on to present for Virtual Blockchain Week. Reportedly the online conference will feature a variety of famous speakers such as:
- Tim Draper: Venture Capitalist
- John McAfee: Entrepreneur, Innovator, and Presidential Candidate
- Changpeng Zhao: Co-Founder & CEO of Binance
- Roger Ver: Founder of Bitcoin.com
- Brittany Kaiser: Own Your Data Foundation
- Anthony Pompliano: Host of Off the Chain Podcast
- Charlie Shrem: Crypto OG, Entrepreneur
- G. Edward Griffin: Legendary author of “Creature from Jekyll Island”
- Caitlyn Long: Founder & CEO of Avanti Financial Group
- Samson Williams: FinTech Anthropologist
- Jennifer Greyson: Founder of the Blockchain Sisterhood
- Maureen Murat: Attorney, CoFounder of Axes & Eggs
- Cherie Aimee: Near-Death Survivor & Tech Leader
- Chris J. Snook: Chairman of the World Tokenomic Forum
- Peter McCormack: Host of What Bitcoin Did Podcast
- Mati Greenspan: Founder of Quantum Economics
- Alyze Sam: CEO of GiveNation, Author
- Oz Sultan: Founder at Sultan Interactive Group
- Miko Matsumura: Co-Founder at Evercoin, VC
- Rachel Wolfson: Enterprise Blockchain Journalist
- Sir John Hargrave: Author, Provocateur
- Lea Thompson: Founder of Girl Gone Crypto
- Mahbod Moghadam: Co-Founder of Everipedia
- Vesa Kivenin: Digital Artist
- Ryan Rodden: Founder of CastleCrypto.gg
- Joel Comm: Internet Pioneer, Co-Host of The Bad Crypto Podcast
- Travis Wright: Marketing Technology, Co-Host of The Bad Crypto Podcast
Virtual Blockchain Week will also feature business announcements from numerous companies, providing attendees with the latest news and insights from the blockchain and crypto industries.
The online event will conclude with the 3rd Annual Crypto Influencer Awards, whose winners were selected by the general public.