- SHIB developers launch a weekly magazine for updates within Shibarium L2.
- 1000 SHIB Magazine cover non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are now up for grabs.
- SHIB inked 19.2% gains in a month, laying the foundation to retest $0.00001.
SHIB Token developers have recently introduced the SHIB Magazine, which is the latest installment into Shiba Inu’s Ecosystem. The weekly digital magazine, curated by SHIB community members and developer team representatives, had its inaugural edition on November 7, 2023.
Available on SHIB.io’s official website, this new informational section provides valuable insight into the world of decentralized finance, keeps the readers up-to-date with the latest products in the Shiba Inu Ecosystem and the initiatives by the thriving Shiba Inu community, popularly known as the SHIB Army.
SHIB Dishes Out 1,000 Free NFTs on Magazine Launch
Naturally, the exciting news regarding the official magazine released by Shibarium insiders has sparked a positive impact on Shiba Inu’s price movement and the daily burn count. Yesterday, the SHIB Army witnessed one of the largest SHIB burn events, as seven contributors have set aflame 187M $SHIB tokens, hastening the Shibburn daily burn rate by 36,210%.
On the price charts, Shiba Inu’s recent rally to $0.00000851 got the popular canine coin stumbling upon a hefty 298T resistance line, which underlies between $0.000008 – $0.000014. Whipping up 18.8% gains, SHIB is at a crossroads, preparing to retest mid-August levels when Shibarium Layer-2 mainnet first appeared.
SHIB Token developers started a 1,000 non-fungible token (NFT) giveaway to commemorate the occasion. To claim a free NFT magazine cover, crypto aficionados have to head to SHIB.io and click “Claim Your Free NFT Cover.” These NFT sweepstakes are only available to the first 1,000 subscribers of the magazine.
While the NFTs can be claimed directly from SHIB Token’s website, Shiba Inu’s marketing specialist Lucie S. has invited crypto enthusiasts to participate in an upcoming X Spaces discussion, where SHIB Magazine will be introduced in further detail alongside the highly anticipated SHIB self-custodial wallet.
On The Flipside
- The SHIB Magazine is a community-bent venture that can cover various topics outside the SHIB Ecosystem. According to the blog, SHIB Army members are welcome to write guest pieces.
- To illustrate the topics, the inaugural edition takes a jab at the FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried and Caroline Ellison after last week’s court ruling, pronouncing SBF guilty on all charges.
Why This Matters
Interactive informational sources focused on crypto enthusiasts are pivotal in building a long-lasting, strong, and resilient crypto community.
Explore DailyCoin’s latest cryptocurrency news:
HSBC Collabs with Ripple Subsidiary to Tokenize Assets
Circle Eyes 2024 for Long-Awaited Initial Public Offering