Blockchain & Crypto Writer8 months ago
Blockchain & Crypto Writer
Dailycoin.com – Vilnius, Lithuania
DailyCoin is an online media outlet, with a focus to cover hot news, opinions, trends and helpful articles on blockchain, cryptocurrencies, Fintech, digital assets, and other related technologies. Our dedicated and motivated multinational team is here to deliver the highest quality content with a swirl of passion.
We believe that crypto and blockchain are the future of data and finances.
DailyCoin was founded with a sole mission in mind – to introduce market newcomers with high quality relevant content. We aim to educate our readers to stay critical and alert for any unverified bold claim, by providing them with both sides of the topic.
- Track emerging trends related to the latest Blockchain & Crypto developments and announcements without bias.
- Quickly react to breaking news, delivering quick copies of 150–300 words in 20 minutes or less.
- Manage and produce longer featured stories on evergreen topics.
- Liaise with crypto projects, and stakeholders, conducting interviews and sourcing original stories.
- Writing enticing headlines and other micro content copies.
- Use our in-house style guide to copy-edit all content (a slightly modified variant of AP Style).
- Be creative with your style while staying professional and following traditional media style guidelines.
- The ability to select intriguing news stories and locate primary and secondary sources.
- Communicating with the team on a timely basis, being quick and responsive.
- Great attention to detail and fact-checking skills.
- Giving additional value, such as sharing talent-related insights
- Work well within a team and organization.
What we offer:
- Creative workspace with career growth possibilities.
- Great office location, free coffee and snacks.
- International team who is always ready to help.
- Bonuses, personal growth plans.
- Monthly salary starting with ranging from €1200.00 to €1,500.00 (brutto).