In a recent announcement, Huobi Global has shared their newest listing, SPS, the token for Splinterlands. Users will now be able to trade the token on the Huobi exchange.
But that’s not the end of the story. Splinterlands seems to be hitting one milestone after another. Right after the listing on Huobi, EMP Money announced that it has struck a deal with the P2E game.
$SPS on Huobi: When Can I Trade the Token?
As the $SPS is now live on Huobi, users can deposit, withdraw, and trade the token on the exchange platform.
Starting from August 1st, 2022, SPS will be available on the exchange:
- Deposits were enabled on August 1st
- Withdrawals for SPS will go live on August 4th
- Spot trading will be enabled when there are enough deposits and demand for market trading
For more details, you can check out Huobi’s official announcement.
EMP Money x Splinterlands: What Does it Mean?
In yet another announcement, EMP Money has partnered with Splinterlands to boost its use cases. The game will soon enable transactions for EMP in its ecosystem.
Here’s how $EMP users can use it in Splinterlands:
- EMP holders can now buy Splinterlands assets with EMP, which the game will use as a revenue stream.
- The EMP treasury can refuse to accept this EMP back. This will prevent the EMP peg from being pressurized.
- Splinterlands players and EMP holders can earn more rewards using the EMP system.
Interestingly, AJ Brockman, the team leader at EMP Money, is an active Splinterlands player and is said to have made a fortune playing the game.
What is Splinterlands All About?
Splinterlands is one of the most successful P2E games to date. It’s a digital card game, where each card is represented by an NFT. Players can earn rewards by trading, renting, and collecting these cards. Built on the Hive blockchain, the game sees a large volume of daily active players.
On the Flipside
- Splinterlands has come a long way and evolved through the last few years. However, it suffers from the same issues as other contemporary P2E games, repetitive gameplay and diminishing returns.
Why You Should Care
- Splinterlands players will benefit from the Huobi listing
EMP Money has certainly gotten one of its biggest use cases to date. With this partnership, both EMP and Splinterlands communities will become closer.
You may also like: