Get your saucepans and sharpen your knives, Hell’s Kitchen awaits you in the Sandbox metaverse.
In the latest announcement, The Sandbox has unveiled a new partnership. This time, it’s none other than Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen. The new Alpha Season 3 is all set to launch the reality show in the metaverse.
The Sandbox has collaborated with ITV Studios to bring Hell’s Kitchen to the metaverse. The award-winning reality show will of course have input from the celebrity chef and host, Gordon Ramsay.
The Sandbox + ITV Studios: What’s Cooking in Hell’s Kitchen?
The new collaboration will bring along the reality show and the restaurant experience in the metaverse.
Here’s what the collaboration will look like:
- Hell’s Kitchen will be hosted on the ITV LAND
- Players will get a chance to participate in Hell’s Kitchen and cook some delicious dishes (and get Ramsay’s feedback!)
- Players can expect quite a few Hell’s Kitchen-themed assets
- In the future, players will get exclusive Gordon Ramsay avatars
As seen in the teaser, Hell’s Kitchen in the metaverse is all set to replicate the real-world experience in a virtual setting. To participate, players can register here.
Gordon Ramsay commented, “There’s nothing more exciting to me than chartering new territory, whether that’s creating a signature dish, a new restaurant concept, a new show, or now a virtual experience in The Sandbox.”
“I’ve been fascinated by The Sandbox and its offering in the metaverse. I couldn’t think of a better platform to bring the high energy of my Hell’s Kitchen restaurant and brand,” he further added.
Here’s the official teaser released by The Sandbox:
Gordon Ramsay’s avatar can be seen running around in the metaverse wielding a spatula. The Hell’s Kitchen setup resembles the one seen on TV.
On the Flipside
- As the cooking show will be first of its kind in the metaverse, it’s a risky venture. The idea could get popular or might be a total flop. It will be interesting to see how the players react and respond to the concept.
Why You Should Care
Hell’s Kitchen is the first of its kind cooking experience in the metaverse. As shown in the teaser, the setup is the virtual iteration of the reality TV show setup.
After Paris Hilton, Ramsay will be the latest celebrity to enter The Sandbox. Hell’s Kitchen’s and Gordon Ramsay’s popularity will surely attract players to the cooking show.
You may also like:
Paris Hilton to Build Malibu Mansion in the Sandbox Metaverse