Chainmonsters, a P2E game that’s a unique mix of Pokemon, Axie Infinity, and Animal Crossing, has recently announced a few changes to the game’s UI.
However, what catches attention is the fact that the game is gearing up for a demo release. The official blog post mentions that the Chainmonsters demo will soon be released and that the team is working hard on it.
Chainmonsters: What Are the UI Changes?
The developers have made quite a few changes, some more visible than others. The whole point behind the tweaks is to deliver a better user experience.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Chainmonsters recently introduced night scenery in the game
- Stingloreon gets a 3D crystal skin and more Chainmons might get them in the future
- NPCs and other objects of interest will have an ID with their name, class, subtitle, and more info. This would make identifying important NPCs easier.
- Right beside NPCs and items, a touch-icon (mobile) and hotkey (PC) will pop up
- A new area with N-Corp facilities has been added to the island
Apart from this, Ancora has got new interesting characters and friendly Chainmons. Players can find them all across the island.
For more details, you can check out the official blog.
When Will the Chainmonsters Demo Be Released?
The official blog post mentions that the team is in the final stages of putting together the game demo. Further, the post says that the release date will be announced towards the end of this month.
“We are in the final stages of working on the game demo, polishing every small detail and will announce the release date at the end of August,” reads the post.
Further, the blog says, “We want to generate as much interest and exposure as possible with the demo launch so in the past few months we prepared a battleplan.”
Some features of the demo have also been unveiled. There will be some daily activities that the devs want to test. That would include daily quests and PvP challenges.
To incentivize participation, players will be given exclusive items, NFTs, cosmetics, and more. The items would be given away through a leaderboard system as well as weekly raffles. Crystal skins, Amber skins, and Kickstarter rewards have already been promised.
On the Flipside
- Chainmonsters faces tough competition from other similar games like Ethermon, Genopets, Binemon, and more. To stand out, Chainmonsters will have to exceed some benchmarks.
Why You Should Care
For fans of Pokemon and Axie Infinity, Chainmonsters is a great blockchain game. It closely resembles classic Pokemon games and so far, the gameplay looks interesting. A demo release will check off an important milestone in the game’s roadmap.