Build Stuff Invites Software Developers, Team Leads, and CTOs to its 2022 Software Development Conference themed “The Future Beckons Us Home”. The conference will be held November 9 – 11, 2022, in Vilnius, Radisson Blu Lithuania, and online.
Think of the most Sci-fi movie you have ever seen. It is filled with futuristic and almost seemingly impossible CGI effects of flying cars, advanced robots, teleportation, virtual reality being the real reality, and outstanding medical creations that cure terminal diseases in the blink of an eye.
This year BuildStuff will invite you to take a deep dive into the pillars of the next age… particularly as it relates to the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Cloud & Serverless infrastructure, Programming languages & Platforms, Software Architecture, Tech Leadership and Cybersecurity.
The conference will cover everything you need to know about software development and technologies, with more than 100 breakout sessions as well as insightful and practical keynotes, workshops, and hands-on labs.
This year BuildStuff is determined to answer this question: Are we on track? And more importantly, Are you prepared for the future?
Top 6 reasons why developers choose Build Stuff 2022:
- Enhance your career. Meet representatives from well-known Tech companies
- Upskill Yourself & receive a digital certificate of attendance
- Gain access to exclusive content and learn at your own pace.
- Stand Out & Be Visible among developers from around the world
- Be on top of what Is happening in the field of Software Development with 100+ hours of content
Event Program and Topics
As 2022 passes & everything is coming back to normal at a slow pace – we realize: why not try to combine two worlds – digital & physical? 2022 is for a hybrid event: many possibilities, more knowledge, and more fun!
This year’s event is ready to welcome you with 3 days of 80+ international speakers, CTO Awards, Tech Leadership conf, UX conf, Tech marke, Expo zone, Top Tech companies, Diversity program and much more, available both online and onsite.
BuildSutff 2022 program includes:
- AI STUFF: Big Data, Quantum computing & Machine Learning
- CLOUD STUFF: Cloud & Serverless infrastructure
- RUN STUFF: DevOps practices, Programming Methodologies & Tools
- GEEK STUFF: IoT, Robotics
- ARCHITECTURE STUFF: Monolithic Approach, Microservices & Distributed systems
- TECH LEADERSHIP STUFF: Agile, Productivity & Soft skills
- CODING STUFF: Languages & Platforms
- CRYPTO STUFF: Coding Practices
- LOW-CODE STUFF: Platforms & Tools
- SECURITY STUFF: Cyber Security, Privacy & Data Security
- WEB STUFF: UX, UI & Design
BuildStuff 2022 speakers list includes:
- Scott Hanselman – Developer Division Community #DevRel at Microsoft, USA
- Dona Sarkar – Director of Tech for Accessibility, US
- Debbie O’Brien– Senior Program Manager at Microsoft, Spain
- Janet Gregory – Co-author of “Agile Testing Condensed: A Brief introduction, USA
- Keith Mitchell – Former All-Pro NFL football player, USA
- Daniel Terhorst- North – The originator of Behaviour-Driven Development, UK
- Chander Dhall – Computing, Big Data & AI expert, USA
- Stacy Cashmore –Tech Explorer DevOps, Netherlands
- Dylan Beattie – Creator of @RockstarLang, UK
- Lars Klint – DevRel @Pluralsight, Australia
- Randy Shoup – Engineering Leader (eBay, Stitch Fix, Google), US
- Ted Neward – Author of Effective Enterprise Java, US
Full list of speakers: www.buildstuff.events/speakers
With a diverse guest list of influential policymakers, software development companies, and high-end executives, Build Stuff is the ‘EVENT OF THE YEAR’ for every company and developer in the software development field. This unique conference can help you attain or even surpass your goals, whatever they may be.