- The international blockchain and cryptocurrency conference will take place on October 12 in the capital, Santo Domingo.
- Several experts from Latin America and other regions of the world will take part. They will speak on the development and promotion of cryptos and blockchain technology.
- Applications to participate in the Caribbean Crypto Summit, which is being held for the first time in the DR, close on October 3.
The Crypto Summit of the Caribbean 2022 will address topics related to cryptocurrencies, mining, and the future of the blockchain. This is the first event of its kind to be held in the Dominican Republic and will be sponsored by the crypto exchange Paxful.
Crypto industry professionals from Latin America and other regions of the world will participate in the event scheduled for October 12 in order to promote the development and promotion of digital assets and blockchain technology.
One of the speakers will be Will Hernández, the Director of Business Development of the global peer-to-peer platform Paxful. He will talk about how Bitcoin is empowering entrepreneurs in Latin America and the Caribbean to grow their businesses.
Several speakers representing companies such as Hubble, DASH, and Bitcoin RD will also be present at the crypto summit to be held at the Hotel Barceló in Santo Domingo.
Among them, Ernesto Contreras Escalona, Head of Business Development at DASH, Mexico, will present on “DAO, definition from A to Z.” Marius Ciubotariu, co-founder of Hubble Protocol, will speak on “Decentralized Finance in Solana,” and Giuliano Simó, the founding CEO of BitcoinRD, will speak on “the Evolution of the crypto market in the Dominican Republic.”
Paxful Campus Tour
Other activities planned during the event are the “Paxful Campus Tour” space, which includes various educational talks that will explain the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and how students can open their own global businesses.
These talks will be given by Steve Orellana, Associate, Training & Education at Paxful, on October 11 and 12, both in the capital of the Dominican Republic and in the city of Santiago de los Caballeros.
On the Flipside
- The current crisis in the crypto market has not prevented companies in the sector from continuing with their aggressive marketing plans.
- On the contrary, educational events of this type are proliferating, with the main objective of attracting new participants to the crypto market.
Why You Should Care
- Each of the experts that will speak at the Caribbean Crypto Summit will take an in-depth look at the cryptocurrency sector, the current state of Bitcoin mining, and the future of the blockchain industry.
They will also offer their perspectives on the adoption of cryptocurrencies in Latin America and the world and the new opportunities that digital assets have in the Central American and Caribbean markets.
Applications to participate in the event close on October 3. Tickets include access to the conferences and the exhibition hall. Attendees will be able to exchange opinions with the speakers and with representatives of the sponsoring companies.
You can read other articles related to previous cryptocurrency summits here: