Hello, my dear crypto friends,
DailyCoin flipsider is here, with the news digest. Today is Friday, so you can take some rest and read about the latest crypto updates leisurely.
- Litecoin rallied to $370+
- Ethereum Classic gained 300%
- Chainlink almost reached $50
- Norwegian Minister of Climate and Environment holds Bitcoins
- Nokia creates a blockchain-platformed marketplace
The last days turned out to be loaded with coins that rally. The bull market shows its capabilities in full effect.
Ethereum Classic Follows His Older Brother
After the Ethereum increase made Vitalik Buterin the youngest crypto billionaire, Ethereum Classic tries to keep up. The coin gained 300% in one week.
- Everybody mentions multiple 51% attacks ETC was suffering a year ago. However, let’s not be over-bearish.
All-Time Hight for Litecoin
Litecoin continues to reach a new record. Of course, not so rageful as the previous one, but still striving up. The highest point it jumped was over $370.
Chainlink Almost Reached $50
Another rallying coin this week is Chainlink. For sure, it’s not so impressive as the previous one, but it gained 33% this week.
- We just entered the bullish market. There is nothing impressive in this.
Norwegian Official Unveiled Being a Bitcoin Holder
Norwegian Minister of Climate and Environment, Sveinung Rotevatn, approved the fact and mentioned that the Bitcoin network eats up as much electricity as Texas, but on the other hand, much of that energy comes from renewable sources.
Nokia Discovers Blockchain
Finnish company announced the launch of the Nokia Data Marketplace. They mentioned, “it enables a wide range of vertical use cases, including electric vehicle charging, environmental data monetization, supply-chain automation and preventative maintenance powering numerous vertical segments, including transportation, ports, energy, smart cities and healthcare.”