Greetings to people who are not indifferent to crypto,
DailyCoin flipsider speaks again. Today is Wednesday, May 5th. The middle of the week, in which Dogecoin rocks. Probably, on a SpaceX rocket.
Read in the digest:
- “Who let the dog out?”
- Tether listed in Coinbase, but only the Ethereum version of it
- Chainlink reached a $50 price for the first time
- Janet Yellen speaks, the market trembles
- China is vigilant about crypto, as always
- PayPal is thinking about its own crypto?
Dogecoin Reached Its All-Time-High of $69
Tether is Listed in Coinbase
Despite its transparency problems, Tether is moving forward. Coinbase confirmed to support only the Ethereum version of Tether but not EOS, Tron, or Algorand alternatives.
Chainlink Reached $50 Price for the First Time
While Dogecoin surfs on the waves of hype, Chainlink adopted the strategy “Slow and steady wins the race.” The coin was steadily rising the entire week.
Janet Yellen Speaks, the Market Trembles
Treasury Secretary of United States mentioned that Bitcoin is “extremely inefficient” for monetary transactions.
- Just three words: Biden’s policy-making.
China is on Watch for Own Crypto
There appeared news from the Asian dragon about their digital currency. Although it haven’t been launched, Chinese bank presented prototype ATMs that can work with it and convert real currency into DCEP.