In today’s digest:
- Yearn.finance (YFI) price surged over $90K
- EOS coin gained 50%
- Polkadot (DOT) was integrated into PARSIQ
- Coinbase became #1 on US Apple Store, overtaking TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- EBay allowed users to sell NFTs
Yearn.finance (YFI) Price Jumped Over $90K
The token is owned by Yearn.finance, an aggregator service for decentralized finance investors in yield farming. The token was launched a year ago. For some time, the price was competing with Bitcoin but surged higher in the recent week.
- On the one hand, it looks promising. On the other one, there is a lot of critique about yield farming. Also, the platform is similar to Alchemix. We covered its flipsides in this article.
EOS Rocketed for 50%
This happened because Block.one, a blockchain software company, launched Bullish Global, a new blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange, with $10B as an initial injection.
- Despite any big funding injections, EOS still didn’t get rid of its own problems. Read about in this article.
Polkadot (DOT) Was Integrated into PARSIQ
PARSIQ is a data analysis platform that isn’t a blockchain itself. It is something like a bridge between different distributed networks, which suits the Polkadot’s ideology. DOT became the eighth platform for the network, after Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Celo, Dash, and Algorand.
Coinbase is #1 on US Apple Store, after TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
It seems impossible, but the Coinbase app overtook the most popular social media of nowadays. Is it a generation mindset shift or a just temporary trend rotation?
Now, Coinbase supports only Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), and Litecoin (LTC). However, the Binance app, with its dozens of crypto, takes only 10-ish place on the store.
- First of all, Apple smartphones and computers always were a bit more expensive. Their flagman gadgets can be bought by people who can spend more than usual. People in crypto are so. Thus, it has higher rates than in Google Play, for instance.
eBay Allowed NFT to Be Sold
World’s biggest commerce platform updated its policies. Now, users can trade their NFTs. Probably, it’s a small step for the company, but a bit step for all the blockchain and crypto world.
- eBay tried for a long to deal with scammer problems. Now, there is a possibility the struggle will remain with NFTs. However, the platform provides protection options as well.