Greetings to all the crypto enthusiasts and a separate “woof-woof” to the newly established Shiba Inu guild,
DailyCoin flipsider is here to bring a critical look at the latest events in the crypto world.
In the digest:
- Two dogs in a boat, nothing to say of dogfathers
- Breakthrough Parade Continues: Cardano and Ethereum reached new all-time-highs
- Bitcoin’s Taproot upgrade: win or lose?
- Netherlands, Ireland, and Australia are interested in Cardano
Elon Musk Dropped Dogecoin After SNL While Shiba Inu Gifted $8 billion to Vitalik Buterin
Hilarious things are happening in the crypto open space. Elon Musk’s appearance on SNL made Dogecoin sink a bit. On the other hand, there appeared a copydog on the stage that gained incredible numbers just in a week. Its name is Shiba Inu token, and it jumped on 17th place by market cap already. Also, it made Vitalik Buterin richer by $8 billion.
- Flipsider: check our article to take a look at the situation in detail.
Cardano and Ethereum Reached New All-Time-Highs
The coins just updated their personal price records. Cardano stopped at the point of $1.82 for a unit while Ethereum jumped over $4100.
- It seems we entered the altcoin bull run. You know better what to do with that.
Bitcoin’s Taproot Upgrade
Bitcoin mining pool failed to approve Taproot upgrade, which promised increased privacy, lower fees, more flexibility, and lightning boost.
- First of all, almost 50% of blocks did not signal support. Let’s wait and see if it’s a real problem.